thank you for visiting. I hope you're satisfied. please visit my blog again :)

Kamis, 03 Maret 2011

conversation

Before Marriage

Boyfriend: At last, i can't hardly wait
Girlfriend: Do you want me to leave?
Boyfriend: No, don't even think about it
Girlfriend: Do you love me?
Boyfriend: Of course, always..
Girlfriend: Have you ever cheated on me?
Boyfriend: No, no, why are you even asking
Girlfriend: Will you kiss me?
Boyfriend: Every chance I get
Girlfriend: Will you hit me?
Boyfriend: Hell NO, are you crazy?
Girlfriend: Can I trust you?
Boyfriend: Yes!?
Girlfriend: Darling..

After Marriage

Wife: Darling..
Husband: Yes!?
Wife: Can I trust you?
Husband: Hell NO, are you crazy?
Wife: Will you hit me?
Husband: Every chance I get
Wife: Will you kiss me?
Husband: No, no, why are you even asking
Wife: Have you ever cheated on me?
Husband: Of course, always..
Wife: Do you love me?
Husband: No, don't even think about it
Wife: Do you want me to leave?
Husband: At last, I can't hardly wait

Tidak ada komentar: